ADVICE: The correct time to introduce toremifene to your body depends completely on the type and cycle of steroids you have been using. Different steroids have different half-lives (indicates the time a substance diminishes in blood), and toremifene administration should be taken accordingly. If your cycle ends with any long-ester base steroids, your initial Farestos dosage will need to begin approximately two weeks after your last injection; if it ended with all short-ester base steroids, PCT will begin about three days after your last injection. Farestos taken when androgen levels in blood are still high will be a waste. It is crucial to wait for androgen levels to fall before implementing post-cycle therapy. However, if taken too late, you could possibly lose quality mass you’ve worked hard to put on.
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
If the response based side effects of Trenbolone Enanthate occur they will often do so in a severe way, in many cases, beyond what you can imagine. Lowering the dose may help but most will want to discontinue use. If the steroid is to be attempted again, you’ll want to start with a lower dose. However, many will find the compound simply isn’t for them. Important note – if you have never supplemented with the Trenbolone hormone before you should not use the Enanthate version your first time. All first time Trenbolone users should choose Trenbolone Acetate and gauge their response. If you display a poor response with the Acetate version you can discontinue use and be back to normal in 48-72 hours. If you are using the Enanthate version, you’ll be forced to wait 2-3 weeks. Gauge your response with Trenbolone Acetate, and if the response is positive you can consider Trenbolone Enanthate later down the road.